5. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The Nebraska Cornhuskers had a very rare losing season in 2017 after going an abysmal 4-8. However, they made a huge hire in bringing in former Cornhuskers quarterback and head coach of UCF Scott Frost. Frost will be relied upon to make huge changes in his first season.
More from Dairyland Express
- Packers Week 14 Rooting Guide: Best Outcomes for Playoff Odds
- What to Know: Packers reportedly sign RB Kenyan Drake
- Packers Rookie Ladder After Massive Win Over Chiefs
- What to Know: Packers claim CB David Long off waivers
- Bucks Film Room Podcast: 3 Positive Takeaways
Unfortunately, it will take some time, as they are still void of some talent on their team. Because of that, they are only projected to make marginal improvements in 2018. To make matters easier for Wisconsin, they play Nebraska at Camp Randall Stadium.
Nebraska is supposed to have a walk-on or freshman at quarterback which will make them extremely one dimensional. Even with their good offensive line and solid receiving core, life will be difficult on that side of the ball.
Given all of their struggles and question marks, Wisconsin should be able to continue their success against Nebraska and walk all over them in 2018.