ESPN released its schedule for its annual college basketball tip-off marathon Monday and the Marquette Golden Eagles will be featured in one of the final games of the long day.
The event begins Monday, Nov. 17, at 6 p.m. Central and continues through games scheduled for 8:30 p.m. Central on Tuesday, Nov. 18.
Marquette visits Ohio State at 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 18, a game that will be aired nationally on ESPN2.
The field is highlighted by the Champions Classic in Indianapolis, a doubleheader featuring Michigan State vs. Duke and Kansas against Kentucky.
The more than 24 consecutive hours of live basketball begins on Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. Central, with Miami and Florida meeting in the regular season for the first time since 2005 and later on Nov. 17 is a non-conference battle between SMU and Gonzaga.
If you’re a college basketball fan, this opening event is one of the red-letter events of the year. If you’re a college basketball fan known to suffer from insomnia, so much the better.
Here’s the entire slate (all times Central):
Monday, Nov. 17
- Women: Baylor at Kentucky, 6 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Miami at Florida, 6 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Women: Connecticut at Stanford, 8 p.m. (ESPN2)
- SMU at Gonzaga, 10 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Detroit at Oregon, 10 p.m. (ESPNU)
Tuesday, Nov. 18
- Auburn at Colorado, midnight (ESPN2)
- New Mexico State at Saint Mary’s, 2 a.m. (ESPN2)
- High Point at Hawaii, 4 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Iona at Wofford, 6 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Northern Iowa at Stephen F. Austin, 8 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Manhattan at Massachusetts, 10 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Baylor at South Carolina, 11 a.m. (ESPN)
- Wichita State vs. Memphis at Sioux Falls, S.D., 1 p.m. (ESPN)
- Utah at San Diego State, 3 p.m. (ESPN)
- Toledo at VCU, 5 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Michigan State vs. Duke at Indianapolis, 6 p.m. (ESPN)
- Marquette at Ohio State, 6:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Kansas vs. Kentucky at Indianapolis, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Texas Tech at LSU, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN2)